Monday, March 16, 2015


INKBLOT TEST

I think that the Rorschach Inkblot test is a very interesting method for evaluating people. According to the test, most of my answers were classified in the good or commonly answered category. Although some of my answers fell in the good category some of my other answers fell in the bad category. I don’t believe though that it is the most accurate way to evaluate people. For example, I think you would have to consistently be categorized in the insane category to actually categorize someone as insane. Just because you have one or two things in the insane category, I do not think that would be enough to classify you as an insane person. Just take a look at when we did these tests in class. On a few of the questions, some of the answers kids gave fell into categories like mentally defective, schizophrenic, and even paranoid and horrified, but I do not think any of the kids that answered these questions this way are any of those things. That is why the test might be slightly inaccurate because you cannot base people on how they answered one question and I think for this test to work they would have to be consistent on all of the questions that they answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment