Tuesday, January 6, 2015


Psychology Intro

What is your favorite word?  Relax
What is your least favorite word?  obvi
What one thing do you like about your life?  Friends
What one thing do you not like about your life?  -35o weather
What profession would you like to attempt?  Auto body mechanic
What profession would you never attempt?  Insurance adjuster
What 3 words describe you?  Calm, fun, easy going

 
While studying psychology I hope to gain a full head of in stuff that I already did not previously know about psychology. Psychology seems like it could be a very interesting topic to talk about and learn more about. I hope that I can learn a lot about humans and how they interact with their surrounding environment. I think that learning about reverse psychology and how it works would be very interesting. I also think that talking about what you would do scenarios would be very interesting and fun. I am sure that whatever it is that we learn about this semester in this class will be super exciting, fun, and very highly educational to all of us students. I also would not complain if we got to watch a lot of movies this semester in class. I am so very excited to have you as a teacher in this class so you can share as much of your knowledge with us that we have time between now and the end of the year. I can already tell that this semester is going to be great and I can’t wait to see what it has in store for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment